18+ on youtube?

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
not really sure where to put this, so move it if its in the wrong topic, but i'm starting a side gaming channel pretty much just to vent my frustrations and excercise my swear muscle due to its lack of use on thekeebzyshow :p since its pretty much just going to be full of swearing, does that mean i have to flag the videos as adult content? and i dont need someone to tell me just not to swear xD i'm scottish if i dont swear at least once every 5minutes i die lmfaoo plus it relaxes me. anyone know the rules about this on youtube? let me know :D

Peace!
Keebzy

docsmith

Reaction score
I don't think it's necessary to flag your own videos because children are technically not allowed to access YouTube:

"
12. Ability to Accept Terms of Service
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Service is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the Service. There are lots of other great web sites for you. Talk to your parents about what sites are appropriate for you."
(From YouTube terms of Service)