• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

170 subs

Thisisali

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
congrats, lets get to 200,,,,,,,,,,,,, I had a month break this Spring due to too much video editing at work, then you are too tired to edit for yourself
My aim is 1000 subs by end of year, 200 is my aim by middle of next month, you think it’s possible?

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
200 is my aim by middle of next month, you think it’s possible?
of course it's possible, but is it the right goal? for example my goal for middle of next month is to finally make a full frame camera review that I have been using for over a year now
btw you can make it easy for everyone to navigate to your channel by placing a live link under icon/name on the left - see my signature on how to below this msg

Thisisali

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
of course it's possible, but is it the right goal? for example my goal for middle of next month is to finally make a full frame camera review that I have been using for over a year now
btw you can make it easy for everyone to navigate to your channel by placing a live link under icon/name on the left - see my signature on how to below this msg
I need to get back to making videos, and get to my aim ASAP, so I can reach for my aims

Thisisali

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats man. I'm trying to figure out my channel too. For guys like me 170 subs would be crazy, Just keep at it. Also if you have any advice, I would appreciate it.
Thank you, just keep at it you’ll eventually get there

Reactions: SG6