Gaming 12K+ YouTuber - Looking For Partners To Collaborate With!

Rexor_Minecraft

Reaction score
Hey, whats up guys! It's your boy Rexor here, and today I am looking for a bunch of people interested in collaborations with gaming, I play Rocket League, Minecraft, Grand Theft Auto, CS:GO.

channel: youtube,com/c/rexor5
discord username: Rexor#4079
discord server: discord,gg/T7tjWEz

I'm interested in finding a BUNCH of people to help me record on my videos, as I am running low on friends that want to record with me playing games.

Requirements:
- Be the age of 15+
- Having at least 100 or more active subscribers on YouTube.
- Not get mad over loses, as in losing a game, to be calm. etc.
- For my video, we will play til we get very good footage, as in a few wins, or a few pretty good games.
- Not be a squeaker, or have a very high pitched voice.
(sorry)
- Be professional on video.

Hopefully I get a few people interested! Contact me on discord, my discord is above, following my discord channel and other ways to contact me.

Thanks for reading!
~~~~ Rexor ~~~~

Reactions: austinr1010

austinr1010

Reaction score
Hey I would be very interested in this opportunity. I never take anything seriously in losses or anything like that. You can see in my channel if you like. Haha im almost at 100 subs. But i just started posting last week. Let me know. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1503558572,1503558416][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry my YouTube channel is A Salty Guy. Check it out and let me know if I would be a good fit for your channel :)

DewyOtter

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello there. I'd be interested in collaborating with you, and I think I fit most if not all of the criteria. Let me know if you'll have me. Thanks!

Hawk Eye

Reaction score
when you say professional do you mean child friendly?? E,G no swearing and all that??