• Post-production Special Effects

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AnejKGaming

Reaction score
Hello,
Me and my Art High School are making a Christmas themed youtube videos. We got an idea that we would post 12 videos because there are 12 days of Christmas.
We have all video ideas written down but we are struggling with scripts. We wrote a main story (frame) but we dont know how to turn this story into script.
1 video will be BTS, bloopers, another video will be a creative idea that will in future turn into youtube series, then 1 video will be a horror/christmas themed, one video will be short film and other video will be skits.

We would really apreciate it if someone would help us turn these videos ideas into reality.

All videos will be posted on my youtube channel.

And if you know something to do (write a script, edit, voice acting...) that you are very good at, please contact me also!

Thank you!
Anej

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Loved your croatia travel video! I've always wanted to go, guess I'll have to now. I have a similiar channel to yours, but mine is more my families adventures. What drone are you using? I use a dji mavic pro.

Skyler Henricks

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't like mixing horror with Christmas... they don't belong together....I'll try and think of an idea but if you have a video that you need some help with I'll shoot one for you and let you put it on your channel I can do some voice acting or just regular video style vlogging style or whatever you need!! Anything to support another Growing YouTuber!!

AnejKGaming

Reaction score
Thanks! We would really apreciate it :) I know but we have a very cool, creative idea for the christmas horror video hahaha do you maybe have a contact so i can tell you the details?
Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1509388381,1509388311][/DOUBLEPOST]
Loved your croatia travel video! I've always wanted to go, guess I'll have to now. I have a similiar channel to yours, but mine is more my families adventures. What drone are you using? I use a dji mavic pro.
Thanks :) Yes I use DJI mavic pro too :) but i color grade videos

MyPawlypets

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
my dog (my channel) Can be a actor if you need a dog actor :) she can do tons of tricks and I would like to do a Christmas collab.