• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 Subscribers. From stagnancy to explosion

Congratulations man! I'm still working for 40 subscribers xD. But seriously, your channel is growing so well and it's awesome to see you blossom like you are :)

Congrats!
Thanks!

Congratulations! people always say the first 100 is the hardest.
I've heard that so many times too, but I'd like to contradict and say the first ~25 (Unless you're asking friends and family to subscribe). Because growing from 0 to just a few tenfold is what I believe to be the very hardest, and also was for me. From thereon once the ball has started rolling even if just barely you can keep going and it'll keep rolling. Not sure if that last part made sense. Either way, thanks :)

Congratulations man! I'm still working for 40 subscribers xD. But seriously, your channel is growing so well and it's awesome to see you blossom like you are :)
Just make the best content you can and you'll get there eventually, just make sure to have fun with what you're doing too :)

aC
I've just reached 100 subscribers a few minutes ago.

From 0-30 subscribers took me several months, and I never really grew at all. When I got a new microphone, things started to change though.

In less than 2 weeks, I've gone from 40 to 100 and it feels like the ball is just gonna keep rolling.

Here's a picture:
42513a5f11fd884bdb18406577711de2.png

EDIT:

Here's a better one:

b64ef6eaddd92e13118d4cc68343e4e1.png
[/QUOTCongrats man, watched some of your videos and they were really good!!

I've just reached 100 subscribers a few minutes ago.

From 0-30 subscribers took me several months, and I never really grew at all. When I got a new microphone, things started to change though.

In less than 2 weeks, I've gone from 40 to 100 and it feels like the ball is just gonna keep rolling.

Here's a picture:
42513a5f11fd884bdb18406577711de2.png

EDIT:

Here's a better one:

b64ef6eaddd92e13118d4cc68343e4e1.png
That's seriously so cool you reached 100 subscribers! You have a really cool channel going on there. Congratulations on all the hard work and effort you've put into your channel. My wife and I like to feature channels on our blog/website so if you're interested send me a message. We would definitely love to help you out and get to know your channel more! Congrats again and keep up the great work :)

That's seriously so cool you reached 100 subscribers! You have a really cool channel going on there. Congratulations on all the hard work and effort you've put into your channel. My wife and I like to feature channels on our blog/website so if you're interested send me a message. We would definitely love to help you out and get to know your channel more! Congrats again and keep up the great work :)
That sounds awesome, thanks for the offer. I'll definitely look into it :)

Back