100 Subscriber celebration ideas

MyPawlypets

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello I just got 100 subs and I would like to know what I could do to celebrate 100 subs

Little about my channel
on my channel, I do animal videos and sometimes other videos like art and gaming ....I would like to do something animal related but I'm not sure what to do?

If you have Subscriber celebration ideas please comment them below Thank you

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ask your subscribers what they would like to see? I have seen Q&A vids at sub milestones which seem popular.
I personally dont do anything.

Reactions: MyPawlypets

MyPawlypets

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ask your subscribers what they would like to see? I have seen Q&A vids at sub milestones which seem popular.
I personally dont do anything.
Ok thank you so much

Realm Unknown

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
Congrats, but keep it small, try and make it more interactive with the subscribers that you have, build up that core community

MAXX ADORNO

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
This is what i did at least. Since 100 is relatively small, you can thank specific people that have supported you, and maybe do something funny.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the scripts / ideas / planning forum. :)

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
A Q&A or a "Draw my life" are normally pretty safe bets :) alternatively you could make a quick poll or put a shoutout to your viewers on what they'd like to see :) For my 1 year anniversairy (Coming in may) I've already planned and shot my first collab :) it was a hoot! :)

MyPawlypets

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats, but keep it small, try and make it more interactive with the subscribers that you have, build up that core community
Ok Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1519774904,1519774881][/DOUBLEPOST]
Moved to the scripts / ideas / planning forum. :)
ok sorry I didnt really know were to post it[DOUBLEPOST=1519774933][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is what i did at least. Since 100 is relatively small, you can thank specific people that have supported you, and maybe do something funny.
thats a great idea Thank you ![DOUBLEPOST=1519775062][/DOUBLEPOST]
A Q&A or a "Draw my life" are normally pretty safe bets :) alternatively you could make a quick poll or put a shoutout to your viewers on what they'd like to see :) For my 1 year anniversairy (Coming in may) I've already planned and shot my first collab :) it was a hoot! :)
I am doing a Q and A at the end of it Thank you for the Draw my life idea

Reactions: Crown

Nerfworthy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Since you're focused on animal things, maybe do something with the animals. show the people a few tricks, or make a cool music-video-cinematic with voice-overs and form a little story :) I'm sure this would be liked by your viewers and possibly even bring a few more subs in and start a series of such-kind :p

Annie's Vegan Journey

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi I just checked out your channel and your 100 sub special is very cute! I love animals! Congrats on reaching this milestone, I see your subs have grown more already! :D