• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

10 Thousand Subscribers and Growing!

Janell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello Everyone,

Our channel has now reached this terrific milestone, and now we are pushing for 50K Subscribers. It may take sometime, but we will enjoy the journey!

Wight Space

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Wow that's fantastic! Congrats! Your channel looks really fun!

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats! More luck to you in the future :D

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Wow! Amazing.

Do you plan to change anything to reach your next target? Or do you just plan to keep doing what you're doing?

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Awesome stuff! Congratulations!!

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations!

GBeeTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No stop at 25K? :eek: AMAZING JOB btw!

EDIT: Any idea how you suddenly shot up? From 5-10 subs every day to 400-600 for a week

Janell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No stop at 25K? :eek: AMAZING JOB btw!

EDIT: Any idea how you suddenly shot up? From 5-10 subs every day to 400-600 for a week
Yes. I have one video that seems to follow behind a more popular video. I watch it grow in a matter of days. I think it's a combination of that and the new trailer that I released that is helping me get the subscribers. I also spiked on shares for the same video as well. I recently created a similar video and notice it's starting to get more views daily as well. Hopefully I will get some traction and really grow the channel out. But this has happen before and then suddenly YouTube stop suggestion the video. Some videos do really well, and some don't.[DOUBLEPOST=1504303291,1504303250][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks everyone for the kind words!