• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1 year YouTube anniversary & almost 500 subscribers

FudgyBiscuit

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Bit of a channel update, things been going well with channel over last couple of months and after a year of uploading to YouTube I think I can safely say its been a learning experience with how YouTube works (video/channel promotion, tagging of videos, how titles/descriptions work etc.) but kind of getting hang of it and am very close to 500 subscribers, so feel free to head on over (link to channel in sig) and if you enjoy what you see make sure to hit that magical "subscribe" button and join the party.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jayrod

ChargunHD

The FawX is on the Hunt
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
Congratz on your channels 1 year anniversary. Some people don't make it this far :p.

Thats an awesome sub count right there for a years worth of work pretty solid in my opinion, gotta take this year by the horns.

Hopefully you'll reach your 500 sub count soon :)

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations on making a year! That's a huge achievement.

LeGenDaryPuLse

Rhythm Savage
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Congratulations on 1 year! Great dedication

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
That's impressive. I will be completing my ONE YEAR on September. Congratulations for 500 subs and all the best for 1000 subs.

ChrisLegend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations on the number of subscribers but more importantly on sticking it out for such a lengthy period of time. That shows true determination and grit

Reactions: FudgyBiscuit

Jayrod

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Bit of a channel update, things been going well with channel over last couple of months and after a year of uploading to YouTube I think I can safely say its been a learning experience with how YouTube works (video/channel promotion, tagging of videos, how titles/descriptions work etc.) but kind of getting hang of it and am very close to 500 subscribers, so feel free to head on over (link to channel in sig) and if you enjoy what you see make sure to hit that magical "subscribe" button and join the party.
Congratulations on your first anniversary! Having the feeling that you know what you're doing is always good, especially with YouTube because things can get a little confusing! :D Anyways keep it up with your channel! :)

Reactions: FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congratulations on your first anniversary! Having the feeling that you know what you're doing is always good, especially with YouTube because things can get a little confusing! :D Anyways keep it up with your channel! :)
Cheers dude, yeah can get a little overwhelming with all the ins and outs with YouTube at times.

Anyway, only 10 to go until the channel reaches 500 subs, if you've not already checked out the channel make sure to head on over (link is in sig)