• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY ON YOUTUBE YA BISHHH

A.BarryYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have officially reached my one year anniversary today! It's weird to think how far I've come in my confidence and personality through YouTube and I hope it will only get better. It kinda depresses me on how my growth on YouTube is low (31 subs in a years time) :(

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
You work really hard on your channel. You are consistent but I think you might not be promoting your videos much, so don't be depressed by only 31 subs. You just need to use correct TAGS and write detailed description. Promote your videos on social media pages. Congratulations for 1 Year!

LeGenDaryPuLse

Rhythm Savage
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Great dedication! Congrats on one year

A.BarryYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You work really hard on your channel. You are consistent but I think you might not be promoting your videos much, so don't be depressed by only 31 subs. You just need to use correct TAGS and write detailed description. Promote your videos on social media pages. Congratulations for 1 Year!
thanks, i appreciate it :)

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You have at least kept at it for over a year! Congratulations! Cheers for another year!

ChrisLegend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations on the 1 year sub man, and even if you aren't entirely happy with your YouTube progress. It looks like it has helped you grow as a person and that's what life is all about. Not what you achieve but the person that you become. Keep up the determination and persistence man :)

Reactions: A.BarryYT

A.BarryYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations on the 1 year sub man, and even if you aren't entirely happy with your YouTube progress. It looks like it has helped you grow as a person and that's what life is all about. Not what you achieve but the person that you become. Keep up the determination and persistence man :)
thank you! I appreciate it ;)