1 Million Subscribers - How To Become A YouTube Sensation! (THE GUIDE!!)

Razvion

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
From this guide I understand I must be rich, start to employ people to do the work for my channel, and I`ll get even richer XD. I just wonder how could a starting channel/youtuber afford to get all that, to have a team to the work for us, and at the end of video, we take the credits.

Reactions: Jenni Nexus

toywithtoys

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think this can not be generalized. If you are doing professional stuff and you want your audience to recognize you as the authoritarian on the subject matter then you need to hire professional people. But if your channel is about cats or dogs then you don't really need anybody. Let cats be cats and dogs be dogs. You don't need a professional voice over to do a cat meow.

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lol this guy 100% seems like he was just showing off.

I laughed

Reactions: TopSecretR35

FatalAti

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Good advices but still some stuff doesnt really make sense since he was generalizing too much. I just started and hell yeah i want to know some tricks and tips but some stuff should be a bit personal and this also differs from the type of channel that you want to do. For example in mine i want to be as close as posible with the viewer and give my hearth and soul into these videos. But maybe in some point ill hire for someone for artwork or something, who knows. But for know i just need to explore myself in my way.

MCNE

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Interesting perspective....as a kids channel though most of these wouldn't really help, but i think other channels would benefit.

Mirandapanda

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow, this advice is really excellent! So thorough, I love it. The only thing that I feel doesn't necessarily apply is hiring a team. I think this is dependent on what type of channel you have. At this point I don't feel like I really need a team, since I don't need to do research and I know how to do scripting, editing, graphics etc. myself. If anything, as my channel grows all I'd ever need is another person to handle a camera and maybe (strong maybe) a social media marketer.

But the rest of this is so great! I'm going to come back and read this now and again, to make sure my channel stays on track. :)

RippedNerds

Check out our channel, you won't regret it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Wow, this advice is really excellent! So thorough, I love it. The only thing that I feel doesn't necessarily apply is hiring a team. I think this is dependent on what type of channel you have. At this point I don't feel like I really need a team, since I don't need to do research and I know how to do scripting, editing, graphics etc. myself. If anything, as my channel grows all I'd ever need is another person to handle a camera and maybe (strong maybe) a social media marketer.

But the rest of this is so great! I'm going to come back and read this now and again, to make sure my channel stays on track. :)
Very true but even a 1 person show can benefit from a little helping hand :) Social media marketers can be well worth the investement