ZoominTV : Modern Times Group.

FaizaanMahmood

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi all,

It has recently come to light that ZoominTV have not been paying their partners well here is an update on this and some information I've fount on it.[DOUBLEPOST=1527089705,1527089578][/DOUBLEPOST]Founders of Zoomin.TV, Jan Riemens (CEO) and Bram Bloemberg (CFO), have sold their share to shareholder MTG, which already had a majority stake of 51 percent since July 2015.

Jan Riemens and Bram Bloemberg will leave the company immediately.

The new CEO will be Roger Lodewick. Until the end of 2017 he was Chief Commercial Officer of Comosa in Zurich, Switzerland. He is co-founder of the World Boxing Super Series. Before that he worked at TEAM Marketing where he was responsible for selling the rights for the Champions League and Europa League.

The new CFO of Zoomin.TV is Andreas Walker. He has worked for MTG and RTL.

Jørgen Madsen Lindemann, MTG President & CEO: “Every day, Zoomin.TV delivers hundreds of videos from around the world that inspire Generation Z. These unique stories have made the company one of the world’s largest online video publishers, and now we will work more closely with Zoomin.TV to reach even more of the world’s most passionate audiences.”

MTG acquired 51% of Zoomin.TV in July 2015 from Adversa and Evalue AG, and the consideration for the remaining shares is in accordance with the previous agreements with Adversa.

The transaction will result in a preliminary non-cash net gain of approximately EUR 3 million, which will be reported within items affecting comparability in MTG’s Q2 2018 financial results.

FaizaanMahmood

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I've been unable to add stuff to this, since most of it is links however they've appointed a new CEO and are working with channel's from what I've heard partners will be getting paid this month.