Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Zoomin MCN August Payments?

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Monetization & Partnership Forum' started by makawy, Aug 28, 2017.

1. ra2havoc
    Cash:
    $26
    I haven't receive my payment for this month(for November). My dashboard show the payment statement for this month on the 5th January, but I still haven't receive my payment yet.

Arno likes this.
  2. Arno
    Cash:
    $13
    10 days late idk what is happening exactly

3. Slava Youtube
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $84
    What support say?

I hope they will send bank transfers in the end of the month as they promised, for October and November together

4. ra2havoc
    Cash:
    $26
    So I sent a message in support on the dashboard asking about why I haven't been paid yet since I receive the payment statement over 2 weeks ago and this is what they replied:

Hello,

We have sent your case to the finance department in order to know your payment status. We´ll keep you posted.

Best regards.

Not a great answer. I recommend eveyone to open a ticket in the support page of your dashboard and ask them about your payment. My payment method is with paypal, so they are really late on this one.

5. Slava Youtube
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $84
    I asked few other partners, and they have same situation with bank transfers. We haven't received our bank transfers last month and support said that our payouts are forward to this month. Waiting for 25th for both months payments.

6. Arno
    Cash:
    $13
    "Cashout reversal into balance." --'
    same here, i thought i'm not affected by this

7. Slava Youtube
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $84
    Hey guys! Write here please when you will get your payments. Hope to see notification tomorrow on dashboar and email that payouts have been made.

Arno likes this.
  8. Arno
    Cash:
    $13
    did they say anything about paypal payments for this month?
    i have some friends that did not get paid

Slava Youtube likes this.
  9. ra2havoc
    Cash:
    $26
    It been a week since I posted/open my ticket and the dashboard and it was closed saying they will keep me posted.
    But I haven't been contacted by them or receive any replies back.

So I re-opened my ticket and ask them about my payment and told them other youtube partners with zoomintv also haven't receive their payments, I included this thread in the ticket so hopefully they will actually notice what is going on and can provide us with answers.

I'll update if i have receive my payment and/or if they reply back on the ticket.

Slava Youtube and Arno like this.
  10. Arno
    Cash:
    $13
    My friends received their paypal payments minutes ago

Slava Youtube likes this.