Zoomin MCN August Payments?

Vaturius

Reaction score
Sure, but they've been missing bank transfers every single day for the past month now. We've been led on and lied to for weeks. I don't care about their promises, I want to see the revenue I've been working so hard on to earn.[DOUBLEPOST=1510935239,1510869477][/DOUBLEPOST]So apparently, they have transferred all the bank payments roughly 4 hours ago. Have you guys received anything yet?

Reactions: Arno

Arno

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Sure, but they've been missing bank transfers every single day for the past month now. We've been led on and lied to for weeks. I don't care about their promises, I want to see the revenue I've been working so hard on to earn.[DOUBLEPOST=1510935239,1510869477][/DOUBLEPOST]So apparently, they have transferred all the bank payments roughly 4 hours ago. Have you guys received anything yet?
nothing on my dashboard
my issue is after zoomin send payment i need to wait like 4 weeks to see the money in my bank account
so even if they send them already i need to wait till december (s****y banking system in my country)

Last edited:

Vaturius

Reaction score
I see. I'm located in the same country as Zoomin so I'll let you guys know as soon as mine has arrived.

Slava Youtube

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
nothing for me yet

did they transfer August and September? Usually I recieve in 2-3 days after they send.

shabir

Reaction score
I received july august september payment together. but paypal not bank transfer.
maybe they pay on 27th of this month

Slava Youtube

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You recieved notification via email or your see it in your dashboard that bank transfer has been made?

Vaturius

Reaction score
One of the employees told me that they've transferred the payments, but they've been wrong before so I'm still a bit skeptical. Haven't received anything yet.

Slava Youtube

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
One of the employees told me that they've transferred the payments, but they've been wrong before so I'm still a bit skeptical. Haven't received anything yet.
Ohh, yea, I hope this is truth. But they told me the same week ago..

I already have so many screenshots with conversetions via tickets, email, skype and whatsapp where they keep saying they sent/will send today/by the end of the week. But when I ask to show me confirmation document of bank transfer - they start writing some BS... =)
Once they even said they do not have my bant account info to send payment. But everything is in dashboard, I check it every day many times.

I'm thinking about making YT video for my almost 400k subscribers about all this nightmare..

Vaturius

Reaction score
Ohh, yea, I hope this is truth. But they told me the same week ago..

I already have so many screenshots with conversetions via tickets, email, skype and whatsapp where they keep saying they sent/will send today/by the end of the week. But when I ask to show me confirmation document of bank transfer - they start writing some BS... =)
Once they even said they do not have my bant account info to send payment. But everything is in dashboard, I check it every day many times.

I'm thinking about making YT video for my almost 400k subscribers about all this nightmare..
Yeah, I've been getting the exact same treatment, very frustrating. Although this time the Zoomin employee was very specific about it. They claimed that all the payments were transferred at 13:30 (Amsterdam time) to the partners' corresponding bank accounts yesterday. So if it's not on my bank account on Monday, I'll let you know and we can chalk it up to one of the network's many lies.