Zoomin MCN August Payments?

Vaturius

Reaction score
I am more then 2 years with them and everyting was perfect. But last months bank transfers were with delays every time.. I'm still waiting for August payments, although it's time for September payouts..
At first they said it will be by Friday previous week. Now thay say it has been done yesterday.

Anyone know where to find real contract? Because they send only 2 pages agreement with no legal terms and conditions for such situations.
Have you recieved August bank transfers or other systems payouts?
I've asked them if I could get a copy of my contract, indeed, for the same reason. No response yet.

Also haven't received my payout either, while it should've been transferred yesterday...

shabir

Reaction score
yesterday I received my payment from July, August, and September.
they paid me after 5 months.
before i used payza method and now I changed to paypal,

Reactions: Arno

Slava Youtube

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There are new information in the dashboard, also I recieved few answers on my multiple emails to different managers and people are working there. Looks like they had serious technical issues and really try to solve it. At least almost all whome I wrote unswered within day and promise to fix everything and make payments ASAP.

Vaturius

Reaction score
There are new information in the dashboard, also I recieved few answers on my multiple emails to different managers and people are working there. Looks like they had serious technical issues and really try to solve it. At least almost all whome I wrote unswered within day and promise to fix everything and make payments ASAP.
They've been saying the same thing to me for the last three weeks and after endless promises, still nothing. No sign of my payments.

Slava Youtube

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
They've been saying the same thing to me for the last three weeks and after endless promises, still nothing. No sign of my payments.
Are you talking about bank transfer? At least they made update in dasboard information where it is said that PayPal payouts have been made. I really hope it will be getting better. Or I will be really f*cked up, cuz I live with YT money =))

Vaturius

Reaction score
Yes, talking about bank transfers. They keep delaying their payments by a day. It's getting to the point where I'm seriously considering getting legal counsel on this issue.

Arno

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Did someone recieve money for August? At least Pay Pal?
yes my friend got his august payment "paypal" also this guy : yttalk.com/threads/zoomin-mcn-august-payments.266891/page-3#post-2236125
but no bank transfer cuz of that data base issue

Vaturius

Reaction score
I was in contact with them today, got the same old "it will be transferred today, you'll have it tomorrow". I can already predict that won't happen, though. If it's not on my bank account by Monday, I'll be seeking legal advice and I suggest you guys do the same: this situation is completely out of control. We shouldn't be the victims of Zoomin's inability to maintain their own database.

Slava Youtube

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
On one side I see that they did PayPal, they answer within day to email and tickets and this gives hope. But on the other - it's ULTRA UNprofessional to hold bank transfers for so long. It's almost 4 weeks payout delay. Thay could sent few people to send earnings manually while they fix techincal issues...