Zoomin MCN August Payments?

shabir

Reaction score
Not get paid yet :(
and also its been more then 8 days they didn’t respond my emails.
I think they don’t want to pay me. or maybe be they are scammers :(

Vaturius

Reaction score
I'm also partnered with the Zoomin network. Last three months each and every payment from the network has arrived too late. Usually, after sending a message, I'd get a prompt reply regarding the status of my payment, some excuse about the new dashboard causing a glitch in their payment system and when I could expect my revenue to arrive, but they've now ceased any and all communication with me. For your information: I'm running a pretty sizable channel, and YouTube revenue has become part of my livelihood; this really sucks. I've sent messages to every individual I've had contact with within the company and I'm afraid I'm forced to take legal action next.

shabir

Reaction score
I called them, the give me this email to send email, invoicas@zoomin.tv
he said me he will reply my email now, but still waiting, mot response yet,
the are liar .

Vaturius

Reaction score
I called them, the give me this email to send email, invoicas@zoomin.tv
he said me he will reply my email now, but still waiting, mot response yet,
the are liar .
That is very strange. Did you learn anything about the status of your payment? I'll be on the phone with them tomorrow.

EDIT: I just received an e-mail from them saying that bank transfers will be completed this week. Whether that will happen or not remains to be seen as I've received similar responses in the past too.

shabir

Reaction score
no they didn’t said me anything, he said to send email and he will reply,
if u get any information please tell me.
I wait until tomorrow or next day if they didn’t paid me then I will unlink my channel from zoomintv, coz I have 3 month trail

Arno

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Not get paid yet :(
and also its been more then 8 days they didn’t respond my emails.
I think they don’t want to pay me. or maybe be they are scammers :(
I'm still waiting for my payment too
last month i got it on 5 September (10 days later "25 august")

shabir

Reaction score
i’m searching for a new network, I think scalelab or Ifree is good, i need to search better.

Vaturius

Reaction score
Link your account directly to AdSense would be my advice, forget MCNs; they're crap.

shabir

Reaction score
bro I don’t need MCN, my problem is I can’t use my bank account that is why i’m joining MCN,
I know adsense is best,[DOUBLEPOST=1507120640,1507059229][/DOUBLEPOST]Vaturius did you called today?
now I called them again she said today they answer all emails. I don’t know true or not,

Vaturius

Reaction score
No, I didn't have to call them anymore; they actually transferred my money today. Have you checked your bank account yet?