Zoomin MCN August Payments?

mrpresident

Reaction score
Nope still waiting ...
Thanks for your response. I created ticket yesterday but now i can't open support, dashboard not working properly... I am with zoomin since 2015 but they have never been so late with payment.

Reactions: Arno

Arno

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Thanks for your response. I created ticket yesterday but now i can't open support, dashboard not working properly... I am with zoomin since 2015 but they have never been so late with payment.
I'm with them since 2013 xD last month they sent paypal on 25 and this month maybe tomorrow or on thursday
from the day they added this new dashboard and all payments are late
this is getting ridiculous

Last edited:
Reactions: mrpresident

mrpresident

Reaction score
I'm with them since 2013 xD last month they sent paypal on 25 and this month maybe tomorrow or on thursday
from the day they added this new dashboard and all payments are late
this is getting ridiculous
Yeah, you're rigth, last month it was on 25. Don't know what to do, I'm thinking maybe about changing network. Now dashboard is working but nobody responded to my ticket from 23rd february. Have you opened support ticket?

Arno

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Yeah, you're rigth, last month it was on 25. Don't know what to do, I'm thinking maybe about changing network. Now dashboard is working but nobody responded to my ticket from 23rd february. Have you opened support ticket?
I did create a ticket like 2 weeks ago got a reply after few hours they said this "
As you have already noticed, there is a delay in the information display this month and therefore, on the corresponding payments which are going to take place this month.

I ask you to wait until Monday so I can get more information from the finance department and provide you all with the correct information accordingly.
"
now 2 weeks later still waiting .... --'

Reactions: mrpresident

mrpresident

Reaction score
I did create a ticket like 2 weeks ago got a reply after few hours they said this "
As you have already noticed, there is a delay in the information display this month and therefore, on the corresponding payments which are going to take place this month.

I ask you to wait until Monday so I can get more information from the finance department and provide you all with the correct information accordingly.
"
now 2 weeks later still waiting .... --'
I've created tickets lastnight and today, also on 23rd, nobody responded yet . Don't know what to do...

mrpresident

Reaction score
Someone finaly answered my ticket. Here is what they said:

"Hello,

We are sorry for the delay in the payments this month. We have been informed the payments are going to be completed in the next following days so you will see it reflected in your account.

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Best regards"

Slava Youtube

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Someone finaly answered my ticket. Here is what they said:

"Hello,

We are sorry for the delay in the payments this month. We have been informed the payments are going to be completed in the next following days so you will see it reflected in your account.

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Best regards"
Received same answer today. Also dashboard doesn't work..