Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Zoomin MCN August Payments?

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Monetization & Partnership Forum' started by makawy, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Slava Youtube
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $96
    My dashboard also shows only october payments. Looks like they sent November payments on Thursday, my friend recieved it next day on Friday, and me - yesterday.

Arno likes this.
  2. Vaturius
    Cash:
    $9
    Still haven't received anything, no response from my contacts within Zoomin either and now I can't login to my dashboard anymore? Anyone else having the same problem?

Slava Youtube likes this.
  3. Arno
    Cash:
    $17
    Hey .. you still didn't receive november payment?
    what about october?
    yeah dashboard not working " There was a problem connecting to the server: Failed to fetch"
    edit: it's working now

4. Vaturius
    Cash:
    $9
    Hey, no, nothing yet. I opened a support ticket and my dashboard now says that the money has been transferred, so I'll check again tomorrow.

Slava Youtube and Arno like this.
  5. Arno
    Cash:
    $17
    well i want to help but unfortunately bank transfer takes a month for me to receive
    oct payment sent 25 January (so i'll receive it 25 February if they really sent it xD ) and nov sent today (on dashboard)
    i switched to paypal this month but still nothing created a ticket and they answered after an hour and he said ("there is a delay in the information display this month and therefore, on the corresponding payments which are going to take place this month.")
    so if you received any payment please let us know i'll check my bank account next week or the week after --'

6. Vaturius
    Cash:
    $9
    Alright, I'll keep you up to date!
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 14, 2018, Original Post Date: Feb 13, 2018 ---
    Good news. My November payment arrived just a couple of moments ago! :)

Slava Youtube and Arno like this.
  7. Arno
    Cash:
    $17
    Awesome! you received October payment too right ?

8. Jiri82pi
    Cash:
    $8
    I got the offer to join Zoomin. They say they can improve my CPC and so cpm. I look for advice from people who are already in Zoomin. Did you notice any improvement?

Arno likes this.
  9. Kohryu
    Cash:
    $9
    No. Every network will say so but your cpc and cpm mostly depends on your content and your geography viewers. For example, if you have a technology review channel then your cpc might be higher than a vlog channel and if you have more viewers from big market as USA, AU, Canada, Europe...your cpc definitely much higher than viewers from India, Indonesia, Philippine...Zoomin TV does nothing among these. And Zoomin TV recently release payment very late and their support late as well. I don't recommend anyone join them. They used to be a good network to join a couple years ago though.

Arno likes this.
  10. Jiri82pi
    Cash:
    $8
    Thank you very much, very valuable information

Arno likes this.