Other Zombie Short Film - Cast & Crew NEEDED

Andrew Flint

Adobe Certified Associate & Post Student
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Alright, You can be the "Arist" or whatever you want to be called, Add me on skype, Skype: CavemanApocalypse[DOUBLEPOST=1396173464,1396173439][/DOUBLEPOST]
We're filming in NewCastle and around that area.[DOUBLEPOST=1396173553][/DOUBLEPOST]
We're currently in The North East, We aren't going to be filming till August-ish. Also, Add me on Skype: CavemanApocalypse, It's the easy way of contacting me.
I've added you, you will obviously know it's me because my skype name is my normal name..

Reaction score
Hi! I live in the south west of england so wont be any help for filming but im very experienced with editing so as long as you provide me with decent shots i can edit it well and achieve the cinematic feel im sure you are looking for

ChrisHutchy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I live in Newcastle so I could possibly be in interested in helping. But I'm more of a visual effects guy so I could do some visual effects for the film (blood, gore, muzzle flashes etc...) Check out my channel for examples of my work.

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sounds like fun, but I live in another country so I'll have to pass. I'd love to see it when it's finished though!