Other Zombie Short Film - Cast & Crew NEEDED

CavemanApocalypse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys!
So, as some of you may know, I am planning on starting a YouTube Short Film series, In the first Season/Series there is going to be a total of 5 episodes ALL around 15-30 minutes long! The film is based around Zombies, Duh. We currently need ALOT more members to participate. The below information is about which parts are taken and which are not!
Please NOTE that if you want to be an actor, You HAVE to live within' the North East of England (That's where the film is based and getting filmed!). Don't worry if you live down South, There are still roles that you could be, Read below!

Cast & Crew (Taken):
- Director: CavemanApocalypse/Connor
- Producer: ChipUK
-Boom Operator: Ben Moutrey

Cast & Crew (Needed)
- Production Designers (Sets, Costumes, Hair, Makeup, etc.)
- Craft Services
- BTS (Behind The Scenes) person
- A Group of Creative Ideas (Mainly for writing the script, This doesn't require a specific area to live in, We can do it over skype)

Please NOTE again that if you want to be part of the production, you preferably have to live in The North East of England or able to travel! If you have any inquiries about Cast & Crew, The Whole Production, Please don't hesitate to message me!
Cheers and Goodluck!
CArcher/CavemanApocalypse :D

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Moving this to the Collaborations & Meetups section of the forum for you.

Andrew Flint

Adobe Certified Associate & Post Student
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I'm not a huge fan of the actual production of short films and such as I'm a post-production kind of guy, but if you need someone to create graphic and such for Facebook or Twitter accounts, or even some Post-Production editing (video or sound) I'll be more than happy to help as long as I've got the spare time.
The last Zombie film I helped with was a total flop but we still managed to get 2k views so I've got some experience with advertising a Zombie film ;D

CavemanApocalypse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Moving this to the Collaborations & Meetups section of the forum for you.
Thanks! Sorry, I'm new to the forums.[DOUBLEPOST=1395927463,1395927426][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm not a huge fan of the actual production of short films and such as I'm a post-production kind of guy, but if you need someone to create graphic and such for Facebook or Twitter accounts, or even some Post-Production editing (video or sound) I'll be more than happy to help as long as I've got the spare time.
The last Zombie film I helped with was a total flop but we still managed to get 2k views so I've got some experience with advertising a Zombie film ;D
I'll keep you in mind! What are you like creating YouTube banners, Posters, Conecpt Art?

Reactions: Kath

Andrew Flint

Adobe Certified Associate & Post Student
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Thanks! Sorry, I'm new to the forums.[DOUBLEPOST=1395927463,1395927426][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll keep you in mind! What are you like creating YouTube banners, Posters, Conecpt Art?
Never tried concept art, I wouldn't say I'm too bad at posters though..

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love to write scripts. I live in Scotland so I hope that won't be an issue. If you look at my videos (filmy/sketchy ones as the others are improvised) I write everything for that and have scripts that haven't been used yet on my computer if you need more examples?

Davis Fang

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger
I don't live in England so I can't really help you there, but if you haven't already, check out Hazel Hayes' zombie short film called 'Super Brainy Zombies' which was the first 'popular' youtube vlogger turned filmmaker short film that I actually genuinely liked :D And also good luck

Bethanyjbee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I live down the south of the UK, but I'd be willing to travel depending on how far up you guys are? I'd be really interested in getting involved in something like this :)

CavemanApocalypse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Never tried concept art, I wouldn't say I'm too bad at posters though..
Alright, You can be the "Arist" or whatever you want to be called, Add me on skype, Skype: CavemanApocalypse[DOUBLEPOST=1396173464,1396173439][/DOUBLEPOST]
Where abouts in the North East are you filming?
We're filming in NewCastle and around that area.[DOUBLEPOST=1396173553][/DOUBLEPOST]
I live down the south of the UK, but I'd be willing to travel depending on how far up you guys are? I'd be really interested in getting involved in something like this :)
We're currently in The North East, We aren't going to be filming till August-ish. Also, Add me on Skype: CavemanApocalypse, It's the easy way of contacting me.