Gaming ZF type clan?

DemonDoggie0811

I've Got It
Hi! I'm currently looking for a bunch of teens to play lots of games and just fool around. I want a crew of people I can just screw around with no one getting angry. I have lots of games, and a fairly nice setup. I'm 14, but I have a deep voice. I'm looking for people anywhere from 14 to 16-17, but thats not set in stone. Some games that will be played will be
Overwatch
Payday 2
G Mod
Minecraft
And more as I get more PC games, as I primarily use Xbox. Just comment below is you're interested with some form of contact. Buh Bye...

I'm interested but I don't think you'd be interested in collabing with a channel of 9 subs would you? I have Gmod on PC. I don't really play much on PC but I have an Xbox. We could collab in the future if you'd like. I really can't right now because of exams and everything going on.

For PC, it's complete a** to be honest. I had a Snowball but the cable just gave up. I have an Elagto to record my gameplay though I have a mic for Xbox and I use the Elgato to record. I have a mic for my PC but it's really low quality

Oh then alright[DOUBLEPOST=1512630745,1512618033][/DOUBLEPOST]Well I play Xbox more then pc and I don't have that much games on pc the only game on pc is gmod and for Xbox i got a lot of games so yeah just letting you know

I have a decent set up for audio (Blue Snowball iCE with a Pop Filter and a Boom Arm)

Add me on Discord - Dewronty #7454

Back