Zastava Yugo Koral 55 - Cold start at -18°C

Nebojsa032

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys, i decided to cold start my 1990 Yugo 55 and it started like a charm ;) The car was not started in last 24 hours and the engine is cold, also, the car is on LPG. Check out my video, subscribe and leave some feedback if you liked it, thanks!

Reactions: AmuseYourBrain

AmuseYourBrain

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey nice video. I cannot believe that Yugo starts without problem. Many better cars you can't start on -18. Plus it's on LPG. Well done for good car servise. Looks like new one. Cool video brother. Like :)

Nebojsa032

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey nice video. I cannot believe that Yugo starts without problem. Many better cars you can't start on -18. Plus it's on LPG. Well done for good car servise. Looks like new one. Cool video brother. Like :)
Thanks..Well, actually, that is the point and that is why i love Yugo. Everyone buys a cheap car, do not maintain it and service it and then tell it is bad quality. I don't have any problems with it, reliable, pretty comfortable, damn fast ahah xD LPG is kind of a hit or miss, you get some, you lose some, but i prefer petrol. :D No matter what they say, it's a nice car.

AmuseYourBrain

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you take care of car, car will give you love in return :) . I agreed with you brother

Reactions: Nebojsa032