Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Introduction​
Hello all of you gamers! This is Brick here, and I am here to talk to you about a Youtube Gaming Group I am creating. Although my gaming channel only has about 10 subscribers, I still believe my newer videos are high quality. If you do not like joining small channel groups, then make sure you are sure before doing this. The group is called YupForce. Right now there are two members (myself included.) For right now, it is just going to be Minecraft when collaborating since that is a game many people play. You are free to do anything you wish with your channel.
Benefits​
What are the benefits of this group? Well, first of all, all of our channels will be promoted. It doesn't matter if you have 0 subs or 100,000 subs (probably no one wanting to do this has 100,000 subs.) we will want you. Each of us will have different subscribers which will help our channels grow faster. The second is that there is going to be a private modded server that you can play your modded adventures on if you want that. We will also be giving advice on how to make your channel better, and even helping you will thumbnails, intros, channel art, and video editing. We will also show you places where you can get free music and sound effects for your videos if you didn't find one already.
Just for Gamers?​
For right now it is gaming based. However, there will be a time when we will accept those who are not gamers. I have a channel that is not gaming.
Requirements​
What are the requirements for being apart of this?
1. You must be 13+
2. Your mic quality should be good. It doesn't have to be perfect, but at least little background noise, and also understandable.
3. You should have a video up on your channel.
4. You must have the Curse client! That is how we will communicate. If you do not know what it is look it up. It is really cool.
5. Your computer must be able to run mods.
6. Although this group is not directed at a younger audience, cursing is not permitted in some of the videos. Your channel is your own channel which means you can have whatever you want on there (as long as it is legal. Which most of you probably won't put anything illegal on your videos.).

How to apply.​

Fill out this below and put it in the comments.
- Can your computer handle modifications to the game?
- What time zone are you in?
- What are your talents? Are you good at singing, intro making, video editing, commentary, animation acting, etc.
- What can you bring to the group?
- Are you apart of a Youtube network? If so, which one?
- Is your channel set for monetizing? It doesn't have to be.
UPDATE
We are not currently looking for anymore member. I will remove this message when we are ready to add more people.
Hope some of you can join!

-Justin (BrickFireGaming)

Last edited:

FirestormLive

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, here all the info you need:

14 y/o
47 atm
Yes my computer can handle modifications to games
Im in EST
Im good at commentary, and graphic designing
I can bring high quality videos to the group and more people to make the videos more interesting. I can also design graphics. (I also have an ElgatoHD60)
I am a partner with Freedom network.
Yes my channel does have monetization.

If you need more info dm me on twitter: @huayragp

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, here all the info you need:

14 y/o
47 atm
Yes my computer can handle modifications to games
Im in EST
Im good at commentary, and graphic designing
I can bring high quality videos to the group and more people to make the videos more interesting. I can also design graphics. (I also have an ElgatoHD60)
I am a partner with Freedom network.
Yes my channel does have monetization.

If you need more info dm me on twitter: @huayragp
I am emailing you now about the group. Remember, Minecraft is the main focus at the moment, and you must have the Curse Client since that is how we communicate.

KopiPengz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Would u like to try sth other than minecraft? You can have a look at my channel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Would u like to try sth other than minecraft? You can have a look at my channel
I have tried that before if you look at my older videos. They get a lot less views. Once we get the group together, we will try to do other stuff. I don't buy too many games anyway. Also, Minecraft has a lot of thing you can do with it. I like open world (I am finding other open world games we can play) that allows for creativity. I am also starting a few roleplay series that requires Minecraft. This is why it is Minecraft.

Creeforple

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey im interested man

- Age 16
- How many subscribers do you have? 39
- Can your computer handle modifications to the game? yes my computer can run mods better than most
- What time zone are you in? EST
- What are your talents? Are you good at singing, intro making, video editing, commentary, animation acting, etc. im getting better at video editing
- Are you apart of a Youtube network? If so, which one? no
- Is your channel set for monetizing? no it isnt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey im interested man

- Age 16
- How many subscribers do you have? 39
- Can your computer handle modifications to the game? yes my computer can run mods better than most
- What time zone are you in? EST
- What are your talents? Are you good at singing, intro making, video editing, commentary, animation acting, etc. im getting better at video editing
- Are you apart of a Youtube network? If so, which one? no
- Is your channel set for monetizing? no it isnt
Hi! I REALLY enjoy your content and would really like it if you were in the group. You will be the third member. If we can talk privately, then we may be able to setup a time where we can make an experimental video.

Creeforple

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi! I REALLY enjoy your content and would really like it if you were in the group. You will be the third member. If we can talk privately, then we may be able to setup a time where we can make an experimental video.
awesome man do you have skype and i have curse launcher my curse is Creeforple12
and my skype is Creeforple
i have had a few accounts on skype so you will probably have to add them all lol

TerraFirma

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
- Age 21
- How many subscribers do you have? 272
- Can your computer handle modifications to the game? Yes
- What time zone are you in? GMT+0
- What are your talents? Are you good at singing, intro making, video editing, commentary, animation acting, etc. Good at Intro Making, Video Editing
- What can you bring to the group? Funny Commentary, and gaming skills :)
- Are you apart of a Youtube network? If so, which one? None
- Is your channel set for monetizing? It doesn't have to be. Not yet!

Minidud19

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
58 subscribers
Yes my computer can handle mods and I just built it.
Time zone is PDT
Some of my talents are video editing ish. I try my hardest in videos. I;m also trying to get into computer hardware so i should be able to help you guys if you run into any problems.
Things i can bring to the group is my energy, emotions, good time and hopefully good content.
No i'm not part of a YouTube Network
Yes my videos are monetized.
Thanks for taking to time in reading. Have an awesome day.