• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Yttalk VIP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant Casual

Future Famous Vlogger Without Big Hair
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian
Hey Guys! I wasn't sure if this was the right place to put this because this isn't a youtube milestone, it's a yttalk one! So i joined in early january just before i hit 1,000 subscribers, and i'm at over 2.08k subs now! YAY! Anyways, i joined in January and really wasn't that active but posted a few things for awhile until i saw that Yttalk changed the way they did things so that you had to pay 60 Yttalk dollars a month and i was like.. "well i can't afford that! i don't get on this site enough!" so i stopped for awhile, a few months, at the end of may or maybe the beginning of this month, june i got back into the site and first saved up for the 60 Yttalk dollar basic membership so i could post videos.. I posted quite a bit with ambitions to make my youtube grow even more and to eventually get the VIP membership at 200 Yttalk coins a month and finally made it last night! I *mainly* wanted it to be able to post videos in my signature and such but i finally did it! I'm lovin' the community here and the support i'm getting so this is a big thanks to all of you out there that are helping me out but are prob just doing so to get points like at times i was! You guys rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.