YTtalk Verification - Getting Your Account Verified

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i know but im aiming for both.
Well if you want when you reach 100k subscribers or 25 million views, whichever comes first, I shall refuse to issue you it until you meet both :p

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Well if you want when you reach 100k subscribers or 25 million views, whichever comes first, I shall refuse to issue you it until you meet both :p
meanie! but to be honest, its just a sticker to me, it will happen randomly, just need 2 viral videos.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
meanie! but to be honest, its just a sticker to me, it will happen randomly, just need 2 viral videos.
Hopefully that will be the case :D I would never do that, that would be very cruel.

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hopefully that will be the case :D I would never do that, that would be very cruel.
i Gage it that, 1 viral video will make them check out the rest of the videos and the second one is because they stayed, you know what i mean?

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i Gage it that, 1 viral video will make them check out the rest of the videos and the second one is because they stayed, you know what i mean?
Haha It would be good if that happened and very lucky, sadly a lot of the time that doesnt always happen but it can.

Itskamren

JEANYUSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
did you bring verified channels back mike i thought you got rid of that feature on yttalk?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
did you bring verified channels back mike i thought you got rid of that feature on yttalk?
This is different, the thing you're referring to I believe is the partner badges which are still axed since partnerships have become so widespread and easy to achieve.

Itskamren

JEANYUSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
This is different, the thing you're referring to I believe is the partner badges which are still axed since partnerships have become so widespread and easy to achieve.
yeah that was what i was referring to nevermind then lol