YTtalk Verification - Getting Your Account Verified

be sure to tag me in the future!! :D

I will, thanks for letting me as I wouldn't want to annoy anyone :D That is 4 people who have requested it now, @Apoxa, @JeriKane (I think), @AnExperiencedGuy and you :D

Woooo! I hope one day I can get verified, though hardly likely since I'm not even making YouTube videos atm. :p

I just noticed it rewatching the video. Haha. :D

It's always possible if you start at some point, I want to do my own personal channel eventually, I have a video already done for it but I want to be able to know I will be consistent with the releases :D Thanks for watching.

Did anyone else see the banana in the background?

It is all in your mind and erm @Daniel 's mind, both of you are seeing things :D

I will, thanks for letting me as I wouldn't want to annoy anyone :D That is 4 people who have requested it now, @Apoxa, @JeriKane (I think), @AnExperiencedGuy and you :D

It's always possible if you start at some point, I want to do my own personal channel eventually, I have a video already done for it but I want to be able to know I will be consistent with the releases :D Thanks for watching.

It is all in your mind and erm @Daniel 's mind, both of you are seeing things :D

Maybe I am just seeing things, I'm not wearing my glasses, haha. :woot2:

Yaha! I love being tagged by you. :D

Im watching you @Michael

Back