YTtalk Verification - Getting Your Account Verified

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
In this video I talk about how to go about getting verified and why we verify accounts with over 100k subscribers or 25 million views, I know not all of you have the requirements but still the information could always be used to help someone get verified when they arrive here:

Thank you for watching :)

And here goes the tagging! @Apoxa @JeriKane @Andrew Flint @Katherinejane001 @JohnKenShow @markkaz @CrownAcademyEnglish @Gabriel @brodielawrence @Reina @Vicboss @AnExperiencedGuy @Shane.C @Daniel @whoever I missed, sorry but I always leave at least 1 person out in the tagging, please inform me if I have and I shall tag you forever! :D

Andrew Flint

Adobe Certified Associate & Post Student
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Thought I was tagged in a post about me getting verified ... Never clicked faster it my life :') I'll check out the video when I get home, I'm sure its a good'n like always :)

Reactions: Crown and Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You should get making the 100,000 topics video #SOClose :D :bounce:
I know, I should have it out on Monday if I get some more time to record :D I hope no one expects me to be drunk and partying screaming "waheyyyyy 1 million pooostses" in such a video :p

Thought I was tagged in a post about me getting verified ... Never clicked faster it my life :') I'll check out the video when I get home, I'm sure its a good'n like always :)
Haha sorry about that, I enjoyed making this one a lot, finally got the house free for a bit :D Thanks for watching guys.

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
Another great video, @Michael . I like your system required for getting verified. It's quick and simple, yet, it's also as authentic as can be. :)

LOL @ Fake Lady Gaga. O_O

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Another great video, @Michael . I like your system required for getting verified. It's quick and simple, yet, it's also as authentic as can be. :)

LOL @ Fake Lady Gaga. O_O
Haha yeah we have had some strange ones, you would think they would try and blend in and not stick out so obvious that its not them at all :D If I remember correct Fake Smosh was asking about getting subscribers :rolleyes: It works very well so far, the only possible issue would be if their account was hacked on YouTube, thats the one way they could get verified but its unlikely :)

Of course we don't.. :unsure::mstickle::shy2::angelic2::beer::giggle:
Haha I hope not, maybe at 100 million I will be captured on film in a limo with my head out of the sunroof screaming "oh yeah" just like Duff man :D

Reactions: Shane and JeriKane

unknown_user90483573867

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
In this video I talk about how to go about getting verified and why we verify accounts with over 100k subscribers or 25 million views, I know not all of you have the requirements but still the information could always be used to help someone get verified when they arrive here:

Thank you for watching :)

And here goes the tagging! @Apoxa @JeriKane @Andrew Flint @Katherinejane001 @JohnKenShow @markkaz @CrownAcademyEnglish @Gabriel @brodielawrence @Reina @Vicboss @AnExperiencedGuy @Shane.C @Daniel @whoever I missed, sorry but I always leave at least 1 person out in the tagging, please inform me if I have and I shall tag you forever! :D
be sure to tag me in the future!! :D

Reactions: Michael