yttalk tag Updated!

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yay I'm going to watch this...............................................................now, not later :p[DOUBLEPOST=1432858336,1432856449][/DOUBLEPOST]Why is there no picture of me up there? :bored2:
Awww thanks so much for mentioning me :D Yes, I do love YTtalk. I was majorly impressed with it from the first day I joined :D. I can't ever thank @Michael enough for promoting me to mod.
I hope you guys do get back into making videos. You truly are one of my favorite channels. I love you guys so much!
The end of your video was so sad...I think of all the people who used to make videos and don't make videos anymore :( So many talented/creative people...that just don't have time as life gets in the way.[DOUBLEPOST=1432858487][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hehe awww I just don't know how to find the time these days :/

But WHERE is Parminder? :p
you are jessica alba you just don't know it! and i am Parminder and perhaps i don't know it![DOUBLEPOST=1432859107][/DOUBLEPOST]
Gorilla Monsoon. <3 (or was that Vince? :eek: Either way, they were both amazing commentators (IMO))

Nice video, big bro. ^.^ I like the whole Four Horsemen deal for the wrestling boys. :cool:

Not that Shiftkin even knows who they are. :shifty2: #You'veDisgracedThisFamilyBen.

But still, yeah. ^.^ Good video.
McSoon!

hehe you guys are yttalks 4 horsemen!