YTTalk Should Create a Network!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerTeddy

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think, YTTalk is big enough, and has enough followers to create a network. How awesome would that be!
Although, it probably costs an arm and a leg :p

Reactions: iCiazer

skenkee

Mr. Blue
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Remember creating a network takes a lot of time. And there was a topic about this earlier. I don't think they will do this anytime soon now. But maybe in the future?

unknown_user010101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Vouch! This mind came to me to like 30 sec. from this post ago ! It would be great that would be another great network.Maybe better than socialblade....

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Dont be fooled into thinking Networks are all that, I have seen contracts from Machinima, Maker Studios and Base79. Stick with being a YouTube Partner.

unknown_user010101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I am not thinking about Machinima.Yeah you will think "What"? But i will be a socialblade partner and i will feel the experience and start creating my network.I know how hard it is ,the network will be about Games..You can PM me who wants to....But to the topic.Well YTTalk wouldn't create a partnership for these things:
This is just a Youtube Community
There are thousands other Networks
YTTalk network would bancrupt - maybe.

KillerTeddy

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am not thinking about Machinima.Yeah you will think "What"? But i will be a socialblade partner and i will feel the experience and start creating my network.I know how hard it is ,the network will be about Games..You can PM me who wants to....But to the topic.Well YTTalk wouldn't create a partnership for these things:
This is just a Youtube Community
There are thousands other Networks
YTTalk network would bancrupt - maybe.
But you see, theres thousands of networks, that don't have a.... crew.. By crew I mean the members of this community.
I think, if people donated and stuff, it could be done. There would be directors (possibly the larger channels on the site, getting more attention to the network), then, if it became big enough, it could progress to a full network!
Remember this; You gotta start from somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.