YTtalk Shirts Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
top.png
Hey everyone we have some great news for you all, as of late we have had quite a few requests for us to start selling YTtalk shirts and we can finally say we are happy to open our YTtalk stores at spreadshirt.com.​
To visit the USA store click here:
To visit the UK store click here:
uk.png yttalk.spreadshirt.co.uk
Here's some of the shirts you can buy:​
yttalk-shirts.png
(click image above to make it larger)​
In this video I show off mine if you want a preview of a few of them:​
There are many different shirts, tops and hoodies available in various sizes, there really is something for everyone there so make sure to have a look and see if anything takes your fancy.​
If anyone has any requests for a specific size or item please send them to us at support@yttalk.com and we will see what we can do. We will do our best to maximise the availability of all products where possible.​
We will be creating and adding new designs over time so make sure to check back at the stores and for announcements about them.​
Thank you all for your support :)

Fun. That's an interesting idea. I bet a ton of people will stop you and ask what that is though. It doesn't even say YouTube, just 'YT.'

This may sound creepy/pedoish but. You've got the shirts, now sell yttalk underwear. I would buy them. (preferably boxers) <--- (by the way im just joking around) :)[DOUBLEPOST=1373672490,1373672390][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait do you get the teddy or just the shirt for one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back