Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey everyone,

As the end of 2018 is getting closer, it’s time for us to join in a forum wide collab project and create YTtalk Rewind 2018. This rewind project will showcase video clips from various members of the YTtalk community created in 2018. I’m asking that you submit video clips you created in 2018 so we can make this project happen!

The theme that @Crown, @KatyAdelson, and I select for this project is “Get out of the house, Adventure, discover, explore!" Please keep the theme in mind when submitting videos!

I'm looking forward to what we can create when we all work together!

Da Rules:
  • Everyone has until November 30th to submit videos.
  • The clips MUST be original content, created by the member.
  • No copyrighted material (for example, no copyrighted background music is allowed in the submitted clip). All clips must follow YouTube rules with regards to appropriate content.
  • Maximum of 3 clips per YTtalk Member and keep video to maximum of 20 seconds.
  • All submission must be emailed to SuperRewind2018@gmail.com as Youtube Links on your main channel with your YTtalk username in the title. (This will help me give you credit for your submission)
  • The email must also include the following statement:

“The content being submitted is the original content created by Me.
    I give Nicekid76 express permission to use these clips in the final video on the Nicekid76 Channel. My submissions are a declaration that I own the rights to the clips and allows use of the clips in the video without monetary compensation."

While Crown and Katy have given me their blessing to move forward with this project, I will be coordinating the project. Please send any and all questions to me in a PM. I will do my best to answer them as fast as possible!

Last edited by a moderator:

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone,

As the end of 2018 is getting closer, it’s time for us to join in a forum wide collab project and create YTtalk Rewind 2018. This rewind project will showcase video clips from various members of the YTtalk community created in 2018. I’m asking that you submit video clips you created in 2018 so we can make this project happen!

The theme that @Crown, @KatyAdelson, and I select for this project is “Get out of the house, Adventure, discover, explore!" Please keep the theme in mind when submitting videos!

I'm looking forward to what we can create when we all work together!

Da Rules:
  • Everyone has until November 30th to submit videos.
  • The clips MUST be original content, created by the member.
  • No copyrighted material (for example, no copyrighted background music is allowed in the submitted clip). All clips must follow with regards to appropriate content.
  • Maximum of 3 clips per YTtalk Member and keep video to maximum of 20 seconds.
  • All submission must be emailed to SuperRewind2018@gmail.com as Youtube Links on your main channel with your YTtalk username in the title. (This will help me give you credit for your submission)
  • The email must also include the following statement:

“The content being submitted is the original content created by Me.
    I give Nicekid76 express permission to use these clips in the final video on the Nicekid76 Channel. My submissions are a declaration that I own the rights to the clips and allows use of the clips in the video without monetary compensation."

While Crown and Katy have given me their blessing to move forward with this project, I will be coordinating the project. Please send any and all questions to me in a PM. I will do my best to answer them as fast as possible!
So does the clips have to be outside and about traveling? Most of my videos are storytimes and skits and hauls.

bigattck

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
my is gaming so it isn't really cut out to do outdoor stuff.

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
So does the clips have to be outside and about traveling? Most of my videos are storytimes and skits and hauls.
The clip doesn't have to be outside. The theme was because I was hoping for interesting and engaging clips of people to create a rewind. I believe your skits and storytime would work. ^_^

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I have a few clip ideas...hmm... Now to actually bring them to life, lol.

Reactions: Crown

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Must the videos come from our channels or could they be unique for this project?

Reactions: Nicekid76

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Must the videos come from our channels or could they be unique for this project?
They can be unique for this project and/or from your channel. As long as it follows Da Rules and was created in 2018. Hope that helps. ^_^

Great idea! I'll take a look and see what I can send you.
Looking forward to what you all submit! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.