YTTALK PROMOTIONAL VIDEO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
alright ladies an gents! since i posted that old yttalk commercial that many of you have wanted to do a new one..soooo @Michael and i were talking and we agree it is time to make a new one!

Here is how its going to go down!

Firstly,unlike last time there will be no script this time..all we ask of you is to record a 10 to 30 second clip talking about why people that haven't joined yttalk should join! also the video quality must be 720p and up to make sure the all the clips blend together nicely! unfortunately lower quality videos will not be accepted. also the audio must be of acceptable quality, recording audio with a potato maybe be considered unacceptable :p

alright! now that we got that covered lets talk about whats next! after you have recorded your clip upload it to youtube as an unlisted video. from there simply send the link to my Inbox on yttalk and i will manage the clips. then once collected they will be sent to Michael who will be editing this!

jut a bit of FYI the clip you send to us may not be used in it's entirety. we will instead take the best parts of each video and put them all together and make it look nice!

Once the video is edited i will upload it and from there you gals and guys are more then welcome to upload it on to your own channels regardless if you are apart of the video or not! this video is after all to promote this awesome website!

send in your clip starting today! the deadline will be June 30st! we will begin editing In July and it will be online for the public by mid to end July. be sure to keep the video clean and yttalk friendly!

all that is left is to spread the word! so tag your yttalk friends in this thread and lets get this started! i'll post the original video again just for some reference :D

Thanks everyone!!

~Vicboss~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back