Request [YTtalk Cash] Looking for a very good artist

Gods of Odds

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is there anyway we can talk instantly? Like FB messenger, or something like that so we don't have to keep making new posts. I can start making it right now.
Yer sure, I do have facebook messenger or skype.

You should be able to message my facebook at Gods of Odds

BecomeAPrime

Professional Designer/Photographer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Just going to point out.. if you want a very good artist you need to understand what your getting into. If they are at all serious about their craft and actually work in the industry they will not work for 40 YTCash let alone un-guaranteed pay... That is not acceptable pay to anyone for any service especially an artist.

When you do the math of 100 YTCash coming out to the value of about $4 USD you would pay 45,000 YTCash to the average professional artist for a logo assuming they would even accept the currency.

That being said.. good luck.

Gods of Odds

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just going to point out.. if you want a very good artist you need to understand what your getting into. If they are at all serious about their craft and actually work in the industry they will not work for 40 YTCash let alone un-guaranteed pay... That is not acceptable pay to anyone for any service especially an artist.

When you do the math of 100 YTCash coming out to the value of about $4 USD you would pay 45,000 YTCash to the average professional artist for a logo assuming they would even accept the currency.

That being said.. good luck.
I know, I'm more just hoping to find a nice generous person.