Request [YTtalk Cash] Looking for a very good artist

Gods of Odds

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We are looking for a very good artist. We are looking for a new logo but what we want will be very hard and is quite precise. If you think you are good enough and are interested then do let us know. Also how much you get paid depends on how good it is and you will ONLY get paid if we use it. we can discuss price preferably after it is made.

What we want: We are looking for who could maybe draw us in different armour one us holding a spear and shield then the other one a german zweihandwer (might be spelt wrong). The one in spear needs to be in Spartan armour including the helmet, then the zweihander one needs to be in crusader armour including the helmet is possible. The one with the spear is male and the one with the zweihander is female (for pictures of us if needed at all you will need our social media or something else). Then somewhere we would like the text Gods of Odds in it somewhere. Like I said quite precise and I could go into more detail if needed.

If possible contact us on Twitter at: Gods of Odds, or just reply on these forums.

Last edited:

Patrick Mullaney

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Just tell us what you want in your original post and someone will find a way to make it. Being vague and acting as if you've got a legendary quest on the rise doesn't sound alluring to anyone on here.

Gods of Odds

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just tell us what you want in your original post and someone will find a way to make it. Being vague and acting as if you've got a legendary quest on the rise doesn't sound alluring to anyone on here.
Fair enough, should I repost it tomorrow as I don't have time right now.

Patrick Mullaney

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Ok, that is by far way too much for a logo.[DOUBLEPOST=1463779290,1463778944][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's what I can do; I can make a you a universal logo and banner for free

Gods of Odds

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok, that is by far way too much for a logo.[DOUBLEPOST=1463779290,1463778944][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's what I can do; I can make a you a universal logo and banner for free
Yer sure, I was thinking it was to much to ask but I thought why not try. What sort of logo and banner can you make?

Gods of Odds

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can make anything within reason
Hmm ok well our channel is about gaming but we will be starting a lore series soon but we also wanted it to represent us so could you make it have relevance to that? Maybe the gaming and lore and of course I don't expect it but if possible some relevance to what I previously said?

Patrick Mullaney

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hmm ok well our channel is about gaming but we will be starting a lore series soon but we also wanted it to represent us so could you make it have relevance to that? Maybe the gaming and lore and of course I don't expect it but if possible some relevance to what I previously said?
Is there anyway we can talk instantly? Like FB messenger, or something like that so we don't have to keep making new posts. I can start making it right now.