YTtalk App - Get Tapatalk For Android, iOS and Windows Phone

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
In the latest How to YTtalk video I show you Tapatalk which is what we use instead of a custom app here and it works just as good as any custom one would, if you havent got Tapatalk already and want to access YTtalk when youre out and about please watch the video below or visit the YTtalk Guide:

http://yttalk.com/threads/using-yttalk-guide.94387/

Tagging some people as some of you are shown in it a little bit at least and you are all now officially famous :p @Apoxa (so you dont cry ;)) @Andrew Flint @Vicboss @JeriKane @Katherinejane001 @markkaz @CrownAcademyEnglish @chocants @Reina

Thanks guys :)

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
In the latest How to YTtalk video I show you Tapatalk which is what we use instead of a custom app here and it works just as good as any custom one would, if you havent got Tapatalk already and want to access YTtalk when youre out and about please watch the video below or visit the YTtalk Guide:

http://yttalk.com/threads/using-yttalk-guide.94387/

Tagging some people as some of you are shown in it a little bit at least and you are all now officially famous :p @Apoxa (so you dont cry ;)) @Andrew Flint @Vicboss @JeriKane @Katherinejane001 @markkaz @CrownAcademyEnglish @chocants @Reina

Thanks guys :)
Yes! I've officially become a famous forum user! I was plastered all over that video! :D *Grows ego the size of Canada* :p

For real though, another great video, @Michael! This is going to be very, very useful for a lot of users. :)

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Nice to see my cameo appearance in this. I'd have combed my hair if I'd have known ^^

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Haha you were already forum famous @JeriKane thank you for watching guys I am really hoping this helps people searching for our app. Haha next time @CrownAcademyEnglish next time :D I will make sure I give you some notice.

Reactions: Crown and JeriKane

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Its really good I am sure you will be even more addicted once you try it :D

Reactions: thejadonmayhew

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Nice video, M! It's simple and easy to follow. :D

AnExperiencedGuy

Super Poster
Reaction score
AnExperiencedGuy has appeared on a YTTalk video. (His 2 thread as well)! I'm famous :D

Nice tutorial Mr. M!

Though you forgot to tag me haha. :p

Last edited: