Meet Up/Gathering YT Team Recruiting Recorders/Streamers/GFX Designers/Editors

ThePandaLores

Reaction score
Hey there! I am cookieXL and I am the leader of ThePandaLores. We are restarting the Channel with big changes. Cause of this we are looking for Recorders, Streamers, Graphics Designers and Editors.

What is ThePandaLores?

ThePandaLores is a YT Group with Members that Upload and Stream. We have much fun together and are growing fast. Some people can record good, but they can't edit. That is why we also need Editors. Graphics Designers for things like Thumbnails and things like: 'Starting Soon' for Streamers. The Streamers can Stream on YouTube and Twitch. The channel is right now only Minecraft and we are looking for people that play more then Minecraft.

The Recorder

The Recorder makes Videos and is allowed to edit them if they can. They also can call in an editor to edit the vid for them. The Recorders do have some Rules. If you get accepted you will get too hear them.

The Streamer

The Streamers Streams on Twitch or/and YouTube. We need them to stream with OBS or something that can have a Browser Plug-In. Cause the donations and the Subscriptions, etc... Will be announced on screen with that Plug-In. The Donations go 50/50 to the channel and to you.

The Graphics Designer

The Graphics Designer makes Thumbnails, things for Streams and many more things for the people that need them. They need to be able to make those things fast, otherwise the time between an upload will get too big.

The Editor

The Editor edits the videos of the Recorders. You can do what-ever you like to the vid, cut out boring parts, Jump-Cuts, etc... We are aiming for 1 editor for a serie so the editing style doesn't change every Episode.

Apply URL's:

Add me on Discord for them -
cookieXL#8776

Share this with a Friend that you think might apply, that will be nice of you

Thanks for Reading,

cookieXL

Reactions: Dedsec_Gamer