Gaming [YT COMMUNITY] Province | Gaming Crew/Group | Minecraft | Looking for Members

ThisIsFrostHD

Reaction score

Welcome to the Province Gaming Community Application!

About us:
Hello there! I'm ThisIsFrostHD, more commonly known on Minecraft as 'Struty1'. I post let's
plays/commentaries on YouTube, and more recently Ban Reports for the server Mineplex. But never mind that. The goal of this community is to collaborate with other people on YouTube and hopefully benefit from each others channels.

Requirements:
Now we aren't going to be asking a lot when you apply. Ok, that may be an understatement. But here is what you need to know about joining. We don't care if you have 1 subscriber or 1,000 subscribers, all are welcome to apply. The same goes for age limit as long as you are mature. What we're looking for are different personalities that can set our group apart.

However, one mandatory requirement is to have decent recording equipment, such as a proper microphone and a screen recorder. Please no potato mics or screen recorders that capture everything on the screen. As long as you can crop out the rest of the screen and record just the game is fine. The application form is up to you, but you must have it in the form of a video. Now, this can be anything, varied from a montage or just a simple profile video. The more effort, the better. The application video can be in any game. For example, a montage shows your editing skills. It is up to you how much effort goes into the application. There are some mandatory information that we need to know, such as:

-Your Minecraft IGN:
-Steam (optional):
-Games on Steam (optional):
-YouTube Channel:
-Application Video:

This form must be in written form, and in the application video. If you are accepted, you will be messaged through Skype or through DM.

Lazy to read all this? YouTube video to help your troubles is on my channel ;)

Contact Us:
Any questions? Feel free to message me through the forums or on YouTube!
YouTube: ThisIsFrostHD (type it in URL)

Reactions: Sinc

Secrecy

Secrecy Gaming Channel! Hope you enjoy!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator

Welcome to the Province Gaming Community Application!

About us:
Hello there! I'm ThisIsFrostHD, more commonly known on Minecraft as 'Struty1'. I post let's
plays/commentaries on YouTube, and more recently Ban Reports for the server Mineplex. But never mind that. The goal of this community is to collaborate with other people on YouTube and hopefully benefit from each others channels.

Requirements:
Now we aren't going to be asking a lot when you apply. Ok, that may be an understatement. But here is what you need to know about joining. We don't care if you have 1 subscriber or 1,000 subscribers, all are welcome to apply. The same goes for age limit as long as you are mature. What we're looking for are different personalities that can set our group apart.

However, one mandatory requirement is to have decent recording equipment, such as a proper microphone and a screen recorder. Please no potato mics or screen recorders that capture everything on the screen. As long as you can crop out the rest of the screen and record just the game is fine. The application form is up to you, but you must have it in the form of a video. Now, this can be anything, varied from a montage or just a simple profile video. The more effort, the better. The application video can be in any game. For example, a montage shows your editing skills. It is up to you how much effort goes into the application. There are some mandatory information that we need to know, such as:

-Your Minecraft IGN:
-Steam (optional):
-Games on Steam (optional):
-YouTube Channel:
-Application Video:

This form must be in written form, and in the application video. If you are accepted, you will be messaged through Skype or through DM.

Lazy to read all this? YouTube video to help your troubles is on my channel ;)

Contact Us:
Any questions? Feel free to message me through the forums or on YouTube!
YouTube: ThisIsFrostHD (type it in URL)
You should see one from me soon. The written form one. Can it be typed and sent to you?