Beauty/Makeup YT COLLABS, FRIENDS, & NETWORKING

Shene Thomas

Reaction score
HELLO EVERYONE,
I've recently started a new YT channel that will base on Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle, Tech, DIYs, and MORE! I'm looking to grow my YT network and friendships with other YouTubers to support each other and help each other grow!

I am also looking to collab! It would be wonderful if I could find some local Youtubers to collab with, but I'm also happy to do long distance collabs as well! I'm based in Houston, TX, but also do a lot of traveling.

I look forward to meeting, chatting, and creating with you all!!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello! My name is Larissa Zellmer and I post similar content to you! I am looking to do collaborations to grow but also just to know other people who are on YouTube! I live in LA, do you ever travel here?

Shene Thomas

Reaction score
Hello! Nice to meet you, yes I do travel to LA on occasion. I actually was just there about two weeks ago.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Awesome! Maybe we could collaborate next time you're in town. DM me on Instagram and we can talk more! I'm @Larissa_Zellmer

ColletteisaBear

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi! Welcome to YTTalk! The beauty community isn't as big here as I wish it were, but there's a few gems here! Even if we can't be real life friends, I'm always happy to be internet friends! <3

Verny

Reaction score
Hey how are you I am also a new youtuber from Toronto Canada that is a fashion designer, artist and I produce beats. I have plenty ideas as I will be doing more interviews profiling artists on my channel and much more. Follow my instagram Verny.B
If your ever in Toronto holla at your girl.

Mary Matthews

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
HELLO EVERYONE,
I've recently started a new YT channel that will base on Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle, Tech, DIYs, and MORE! I'm looking to grow my YT network and friendships with other YouTubers to support each other and help each other grow!

I am also looking to collab! It would be wonderful if I could find some local Youtubers to collab with, but I'm also happy to do long distance collabs as well! I'm based in Houston, TX, but also do a lot of traveling.

Hi! I would love to make a video collab with you as I am currently based in London. We can make a video with a similar subject and mention each other.

Reactions: Verny

Verny

Reaction score
Nice I have family out in London lets do a collab if you want to add my instagram i like editing. Let me know.

glo empress

Reaction score
Hey how are you I am also a new youtuber from Toronto Canada that is a fashion designer, artist and I produce beats. I have plenty ideas as I will be doing more interviews profiling artists on my channel and much more. Follow my instagram Verny.B
If your ever in Toronto holla at your girl.
hey, doll, im in Toronto, Canada as well and would love to hear about your ideas, if interested email me alexis.reid499@gmail.com or dm me on insta serqet.cosmetics. I am a new youtuber and I post makeup tutorials!![DOUBLEPOST=1526276430,1526276258][/DOUBLEPOST]
HELLO EVERYONE,

hello doll,

I have some ideas as we live a distance apart. I post similar contend and I feel a collab could benefit the both of us. check out my channel Glo Empress and my instagram serqet,cosmetics.. if interested dm me on instagram or email me alexis.reid499@gmail.com

Shai

Reaction score
I'm currently based in Dallas, TX and I would love to connect with you. I mostly post fashion videos. What's your IG and Twitter so that I can follow you?

Reactions: xksays