YT Channel art size changed?

Pyregamingyt

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Has anyone elses channel art/background changes size because when i uploaded a new background half of it was chopped off to the right and then i reuploaded the one which was before it and it too was chopped off to the right when it wasn't before so has youtube changed the dimensions or something?

MRJoKeRzZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
yes mine was perfectly centered until a couple of days ago, i have a wide screen monitor and that changed also , however the dimensions are still the same 2560x1440 pixels. everyday youtube is getting worse, the only new feature i actually do like is the youtube one layout but i dont like the google +

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Moved this here for you :)

zreakz

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Yeah i noticed the right side of my banner was cut as well, would be nice if they told us the new format size.

paullaskovids

Well-rounded punk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Comedian
Mine's shifted too. Anybody know why? Did something actually change? How do we fix it? Is the template YouTube provides no good anymore?

I'd like to fix it asap because it's stupid and running into my custom links.

RedFox

YTTalk's Fox
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I'm pretty sure it's just a glitch and will be fixed soon. :) YouTube always has some problem, no matter what. :p

jessiblahtv

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Ranter
Yup, I noticed this too! I uploaded a new channel art the other day and thought I had just messed up or something though. :p Looks like I'm not as much of a failure as I thought!