YT Banners not centered?

n8mo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Having the same issue, and the same loading-then-moving problem.
I hope this is fixed soon... Because my channel art will look like I designed it with my head turned sideways until then, and I spent hours on it ;~;

Reactions: 7vnseal

paullaskovids

Well-rounded punk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Comedian
I reported this through the feedback thing a couple times now. It's been a few weeks at least. Obviously they messed something up in the course of their updates somewhere.

paullaskovids

Well-rounded punk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Comedian
I just refreshed and it looks like it fixed itself, also the content area got a bit wider.

I had a feeling it had gotten a bit narrower when this happened. It seemed odd that the image would move on its own. Something had to cause it to shift, and the space narrowing by about 40 or so pixels was probably it.

CtrlAltDelicious

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
I think youtube decided to shift it to the right on purpose recently to sorta "make room" for the profile pic on the left. When I was making my banner I just put stuff a little more on the left and it balanced out.

Harley Pring

Tastemaker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
I found that removing the left sidebar worked on my 13" MBP, but there was nothing i could do for my 27" iMac except zoom in to the point i feel like i'm an old granny looking at the screen.. :(

I hope they fix this soon...