Request YT Banner

JazzChicken87

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
3e02cd7eab84d02b4664a9b416704e1d.jpg GLITCH_20181027202225.jpg test2.png **update**
Ive had my own attempt which I somewhat like but could be better. Attached are the images I used. The character is trapped in a place filled with tvs so I went with that. I like the glitch image of myself as the character so I would like to keep that if possible. Do what you like with it though ^_^

Hi all,

I'm new to this site and don't have any money to offer for your time, but I was wondering if anyone would be willing to create a youtube banner for me? I'm not that creative when it comes to these things.

The channel is called BoS Archive. Which is a fallout focused channel which aims to document everything within the fallout games. My approach however is more theatrical I guess? Rather than being like every other channel which provides info as a documentary, my approach is very differnt. I play as a character called Scribe Thomas. I am a member of the brotherhood of steel and my job in their ranks is to document everything. My first video explains my character found something he shouldnt have and is now trapped in a world between our world (reality) and his (the fallout universe) He describes it like he is basically stuck behind your TV. He can see you but you can't see him. The videos themselves start with players playing fallout and they stumble across a glitched holotape. Once played it begins the characters broadcast. After the first few vids he will then begin the providing real indepth info on everything within the games in short bite sized videos. He does it in an attempt to find a way back home, but also to stop him going crazy.

Currently I am making each post look slightly glitchy and the character is trying to send messages through to us in our world but it comes through slightly distorted. The thumbnails are currently binary code with the brotherhood of steel logo fading through.

The channel itself will be a life long project and personal interest of mine as there is a ton of info within these games lol. If anyone is interested, I'm looking to have a banner which is also glitchy but has the name BoS Archive in the centre. Possibly in green writing like a pipboy or what ever you feel is more visually pleasing.

I hope the above has sparked some ideas. Check out the channel under the youtube name of UC5lJMzxmCzv9HoiyBd6mi5Q if you like? I have put the first 2 vids up which will give you a better understand of what I'm aiming for. Attached is the symbol I use if you need it.

Thanks for your time and I can't wait to make more vids!!!

3e02cd7eab84d02b4664a9b416704e1d.jpg

Last edited:

JazzChicken87

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I doubt you'll use this but, this is my take from what you said. I really went ran with the glitchy post concept and the graphic you shared with us. anyway hope you like it.
View attachment 42488
That looks pretty cool. I like the writing. I've updated my post to include a few other images I used and my current banner. Looking to improve upon it though. The wall of monitors were fallout terminals and i just cut the screen out.

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Bos Archive2.jpg

This is my final offer >_< this was just something fun so don't want to get stuck making changes. Hope you like it though.

Reactions: JazzChicken87