YT Analytics -- more detailed view to export? (daily by video)

Jealous Lawn Care

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm looking for some detailed analytic reports i can export into excel (i'm an excel guy), but can't seem to figure out how to get a few of the reports I want. Maybe it's not available or maybe I'm just missing it...?

My desired report:
-Statistic X (views or watchtime for example) by video by day...

2 ways I already know how to pull this (NOT FUN...very tedious):
Option 1: I could do this method for ONE video at a time (a lot of work if you have 50+ vids and download this activity every few days).
Optoin 2: I could do this for ONE day at a time (changing the date filter for each day i want)...again this is a LOT of work to get the history and has to be done daily.

Hopefully someone knows a better way than these, please help!

Thanks,
Mike

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
why you need such a things to do ? anyway in yt analytics you can go to overview select X day and export the whole data for the day this will export all videos from this day than u can simple sort out when you import data in your files

Jealous Lawn Care

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ya that's the only way I was thinking, but surprised YT doesn't have better tools.

The reason I want this is a) I'm an excel guy...b) I like to make my own stats to see which video's are performing differently or seasonally based upon revamping video's (ie. desc or tags). Then I can see if/when something pops out of the normalized daily views of "X"...I know i'm going in the right direction. :)

P.S. In case you can't tell, my FT job is actually an Analyst. lol

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
good to hear that :) all information is there
is up to you how you will collect it when you want your own stats
i still think the best way is yt analitycs -> overview