YPP Disabled due to invalid activity... wait, what?

Veecharlie

Reaction score
@Veecharlie - you said earlier in this thread that monetization on your channel is not activated and that you did not have an adsense acccout associated with a website, so it is NOT due to invalid traffic. Now you saying this:
Your story is changing.

They originally posted that:

So its can't be a traffic issue if monetization not on!
My story is not changing. My adsense account is linked to youtube, NOT EXTERNAL WEBSITES. When you sign up for the VALIDATION of youtube you have to create an adsense account. Then it takes you to the "last step" which is the famous counter with your watch time and subs. It does not automatically means I can monetize (! as I have to request to be reviewed and you can only do that if you apply for their requirements of subs and watch time.

It definitively can be traffic, first of all because Youtube themselves claim it (read the pictures attached and Adsense rules on invalid activity) and second, I have only 2 videos or 3 claiming copyright BUT allowing me to still have the video uploaded IF I acknowledge them (did that). The videos have been up over two years with no complaints.
However, all the monetization from those videos (if they get monetized and not just claimed), does NOT go to me! (see proof above)

Last edited:

Veecharlie

Reaction score
Yeah you're right, something doesn't add up here. The screenshots showing "monetization has been disabled due to invalid click activity" and the wording of Youtube's email in the other screenshot seems to imply that monetization was on but has now been disabled but OP is saying that monetization wasn't approved. :unsure:

The only other explanation is - Since OP does drum covers, there are probably ads on some of her vids (due to being claimed by the copyright owners) and YT has detected abnormal click activity on those ads and linked that activity back to OP either directly or indirectly and taken action. Other than that, something is a bit weird here.
That's the only way I could think of indeed... but that's my point of.. and if such happened, how do I prevent it from happening again and prove it, hence adsense is disabled and I never got notified of any weird activity or so... The only way I could be guilty is that adsense does notify that information if you log in (which I don't know because I did not log in and surfed around adsense after registering, because again, I have no reason for to as I don't get any money), and honestly little did I know it would even show extra information. So... I'm literally cornered.

Veecharlie

Reaction score
That is the amazing thing...
You have to defend yourself against whatever it is they said you did. But - they won't say what you did? The system is complete insanity, but it is the only system we have.
yea just wait the world will turn like this... This kind of things should be illegal.

Veecharlie

Reaction score
A month further I still sit with nothing in hands. About to file the appeal, I also figured out my videos can't be scheduled now and also not in a higher resolution of 360p.

The guy that did this to my channel really freaking annoying to say the least.:stomp:

Andrewcu

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Unfortunately, if you have appealed already and your appeal was denied, you are not allowed further participation in the AdSense Programme; and so are forbidden to create a new account.
This is most likely true, unless you're wildly successful, then all is forgiven and they'll even feature you in YouTube Rewind! YouTube search for "Markiplier adsense" if you want to know what I'm talking about. Keemstar got around the rules too. He just said that other people make the videos, he just stars in them *cough* bs *cough*.

Andrewcu

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
A month further I still sit with nothing in hands. About to file the appeal, I also figured out my videos can't be scheduled now and also not in a higher resolution of 360p.

The guy that did this to my channel really freaking annoying to say the least.:stomp:
I feel so bad for you and really wish you were given another opportunity.

Could someone kill an enemy's channel by paying for views for their enemy's channel? Sound possible and very scary!

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
This is most likely true, unless you're wildly successful, then all is forgiven and they'll even feature you in YouTube Rewind! YouTube search for "Markiplier adsense" if you want to know what I'm talking about. Keemstar got around the rules too. He just said that other people make the videos, he just stars in them *cough* bs *cough*.
That search you said to do gave over 200 hits. Want to tell me the title you want me to watch?

As far as I know, Keemstar had his channel terminated and somehow either got the termination recinded, or started a new one and didn't have that one terminated as it should have been; which is different than having your AdSense account permanently disabled.

What point besides the one that this isn't going to happen for the OP are you trying to make?

Andrewcu

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That search you said to do gave over 200 hits. Want to tell me the title you want me to watch?

As far as I know, Keemstar had his channel terminated and somehow either got the termination recinded, or started a new one and didn't have that one terminated as it should have been; which is different than having your AdSense account permanently disabled.

What point besides the one that this isn't going to happen for the OP are you trying to make?
Sorry. It's called: "Vlog The channel is dead. Long live the channel." It's 7:36 long and the first result for me when I search Markiplier adsense.

But Keem got around the rules like I said, and so did Mark before he got big. Now they're pretty much safe as they're huge stars. A long shot for OP but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Last edited:

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Vlog The channel is dead. Long live the channel.
What he stated as his intent, would not be able to be done today, no matter how large he got. That video is from 7 years ago; and the rules weren't very tightly enforced back then. Same for what Keemstar did.

Nowadays, unless you have the ear of someone who can successfully escalate your case, and therefore get the original channel reinstated, a user whose channel is terminated gets this error message when trying to create a new YouTube account...

"Unable to create new account due to past account issues"

This happens even if the new channel is on a newly created Google account. An AdSense account would simply be rejected for approval for being related to a disabled publisher account.

I do wish the OP luck...