Youtubers with questionable backgrounds

myjammies

Reaction score
So I came across this relatively new youtube channel the other day featuring a gay couple, Shaun and Alex, and their lifestyle vlogs. I liked the vids and thought they seemed nice, so I googled them to find out more. That's when I came across this article:

w w w (dot) news4jax (dot) com/ news/ florida/ north-fla-men-accused-of-forcing-recording-sex

Mugshots: imgur(dot)com / a/ pCK4j - remove spaces, dot is "."

Apparently, Alex was recorded assaulting a woman in 2014. I was quite shocked and couldn't believe that it was the same guy, but it was. I've never had something like that come up when I browsed other YouTubers. Now I don't know if I can see them in the same light. What do you guys think?

Their YT channel is: Shaun and Alex

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Dude.... WTF.... Yeah, I would feel weird/awkward to watch their videos after finding out something like that. Especially if the dude suddenly had a random hot female costar. I'd worry for her life. Geez.

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Woooow thats spooky...
I definitely wouldn't be able to view them in the same way, for sure.. That's a pretty hefty crime..

ArtesVives

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
welcome to the internet ;P be careful lol

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I guess it's not a bigger deal because he wasn't that big of a Youtuber. If he was, that scandal would have spread everywhere and his channel would have been seriously affected or shut down.