Youtubers that smoke

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nah, this isn't a legitimate argument. In fact, I am a memeber of "Norwegian Vaping Company" and we have found several scientific articles and studies about how vaping is not harming anyone. The articles that says vaping is dangerous, always turns out to be a weird, sourceless newssite which is probably trolling.

But I guess you've one of many who just hate everything that can be assosiated and/or look like smoking.
We can go back and forth on this. I think you have your head in the clouds if you think you do not exhale some of what you just inhaled. I am a firm believer no one, especially kids, should be exposed to something like that. Do it in your own home, on your own patio, outside. But leave them off in restaurants and other enclosed spaces where you breathe the same air as others. Use common sense. If smoking isn't allowed in a facility, than you shouldn't vape either.

And you are firmly on the bandwagon of "I am a vaper, and I can vape anywhere because it isn't smoking." Just don't be surprised when a guy like me asks you to stop vaping next to his kids in a restaurant. And think hard and long before you reply with "water vapor". Because if it was water vapor you wouldn't be doing it.

Reactions: Stef

Boatsvids

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I disagree, however I respect your opinion. If you or someone similar came up and politely asked me to stop vaping in nandos as your kids were there id probably apologise and stop.

until proper studies come out id err on the side of caution to avoid annoying people too much

Reactions: TheDutchTexan

ummloltv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I accidently smoked in a video... got a comment from someone about it and I never did it again. I listened back to my audio and found it annoying to myself that I was smoking in the video. guess that's what happens when your working for 2 hours on a video you just get into the zone. commentary is the most stressful part about the vids sometimes need a stress release.

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think smoking cigarettes just looks unattractive so I honestly would be turned off if someone just started smoking on camera.

Reactions: JeriKane and Crown

zazoogah

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
At the end of the day Youtube is first and foremost (in my mind) a place to express yourself, so if smoking is apart of your persona let it out. If they smoke on camera and still produce amazing content I'll still be there watching :).

MF Patrick

Don't worry about it .
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My favourite youtuber always smokes weed whilst doing his videos, he is jokes as f**k. I couldn't care less if people have made their life choice to smoke, I don't own them, they should do as they please. With regards to it being considered as being a bad role model, Fuuuuck that, if a persons children are that easily influenced by people, the parents should have probably been better at using contraception.
I didn't know I was your favourite Youtuber D: .
ROFL
All jokes aside, I have no problems with people smoking. I'm a smoker myself and I smoke weed and cigarettes while recording. It's true, you can't see me doing it but you can hear the difference between my "sober" commentaries and my high commentaries.
I smoke cigarettes too and if people start whining about it, it's only their problem ( well, you can't tell when I'm smoking cigarettes while recording ).
Again, I don't care and just like Chicken said, if your kids are that easily influenced, you are doing something wrong.

Reactions: TheBatteryChicken

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
We can go back and forth on this. I think you have your head in the clouds if you think you do not exhale some of what you just inhaled. I am a firm believer no one, especially kids, should be exposed to something like that. Do it in your own home, on your own patio, outside. But leave them off in restaurants and other enclosed spaces where you breathe the same air as others. Use common sense. If smoking isn't allowed in a facility, than you shouldn't vape either.

And you are firmly on the bandwagon of "I am a vaper, and I can vape anywhere because it isn't smoking." Just don't be surprised when a guy like me asks you to stop vaping next to his kids in a restaurant. And think hard and long before you reply with "water vapor". Because if it was water vapor you wouldn't be doing it.
Why the hell do you think I smoke inside restaurants? I don't vape anywhere. And you didn't answer me on studies that show how vaping is dangerous. I've read A LOT of studies that shows vaping is not. Like I said, I think you are the one with your head in the clouds, hating everything that can be related to smoking.