Comedy YOUTUBERS IN THE DMV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekETV

Reaction score
Gotham City, DC Universe(aka Maryland lol)
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys! I'm Akua and I have a channel called GeekETV. I do reviews/reaction videos and make skits that revolve virtually anything geek that comes to my mind. I was wondering if there are any you tubers in the DMV area that would be willing to collab? I would help in their collab video too and if your not from the DMV area, I'd still be willing to collab also, it's just easier to be near by for skits lol I'm pretty goofy and just looking for like minded people to grow with! Everything is virtually up for discussion. Let me know if you're interested or email me at geeketv@gmail.com
P.S.
I will sub to the people I collab with too as well as make their channel featured on mine.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Greetings, my name is Strawberry Bunny from the StrawberryZone on YouTube. I have taken the time to watch a couple of your videos and let me just say that you're hilarious! xP Great content by the way! =] Sadly, I don't live in or am anywhere near the DMV area, but if you'd be interested in the idea of possibly making collab videos, like virtually or something like that, that would be awesome! ^~^ Feel free to explore any of my videos and let me know what you think =]
Peace, Love, and Respect*:grinphones:
- Strawberry Bunny

Status
Not open for further replies.