Meet Up/Gathering YouTubers in Scotland?

BobbyKryptonite

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi everyone, I am a vlogger among other things, I realise there are several threads for UK YouTubers but I thought I would be a bit more specific, as often those of us based in/from Scotland can't make it to a meetup in England/Wales/NI, so, who else from here is in Scotland? Stirling, Glasgow and Edinburgh are not too far away, though I wouldn't mind going as far as Aberdeen.

Reactions: Prateek

BobbyKryptonite

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm from Inverness, looking to start a channel myself with others but it's so hard to find people.
Ah nice :) I know what you mean, it's always hard to find a circle of people who share your hobby in Scotland, my other hobby is vintage bicycle collecting and restoration, and more often than not all the bikes I want are down south with pick up only :/ What kind of stuff do you do? Inverness is a long way away from me but I'm sure we could always find a middle ground to meet in for a collab :) And there may well be other people near to you on here, I remember once finding someone on here from near Oban :)[DOUBLEPOST=1488148066,1488148046][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm living in London, but would be keen on working together to help grow both our channels! :)
Absolutely :) That would be cool :)

JamieD88

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Ranter, Designer
Hello from sunny Falkirk.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk