Youtubers, gather around! (Looking for feedback on upcoming project)

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
I hope to have posted it in the right section!
Warning: Quite long thread ahead, read carefully, and don't touch yourself too much there.

So, it's a quite busy period at school with exams coming soon etc, and I think getting a break from Youtube video making is useful. But I'm planning to make a comeback after school is over (and I'm hopefully graduated), and what a comeback! But before starting, I'd like to get some opinions-feedbac from both newcomers and veteran youtubers, to see if I'm dong it right. So YOU, who are reading this thread, tag the people who think they may give a hand, from every kind of youtube channel.

Let's go straight to the point: I'm planning to make a show revolving around videogame reviews and retrospectives (in a similar manner to the Lazy Game Reviews, maybe evolving later on to AVGN styled episodes).

At first I planned to call it "The Conso Show" but since I'd like to focus the show on the product (Videogames reviews) I think I will call it "Electronic Entertainment Reviews&Retrospectives with Conso" or, to be quick "EE R&R with Conso". The average episode would have the speaker (me, in this case) talking about a videogame in both "technical" and personal point of view, with footage going on the background or side of the speaker.

Also, I'm planning to introduce a side character, which happens to be my russian cousin, Consotski. He will do similar content, but in a less "serious way", is a character after all.

Since it is quite a project, I want to be sure it will be appreciated, that's why I need feedback and suggestions for improvements from anyone. Go on, be brutal on my plans :)

I would just go with R&R with Conso... The other is a lot to say and remember. Or This week with Conso. Or Conso Speaks.. just keep it simple.

Well, EE R&R is quite long, I have to agree, but I'd like to make clear the topic the videos will be on. Maybe "Video Games Perspectives" (VGP)?
Anyway, I request @Michael 's assistance to involve the veterans of this forum in the conversation, I do care A LOT about this project.

Since it's a big project, I'd like to have opinions-suggestions-insults by long-running youtubers, not necessairly from gaming only, also from other fields, to see if every detail can be improved.
Since I'm relatively new, and you are the father of this community, you surely know who could help :)

Definitely agree the title needs to be on the shorter side. There's a ton of videogamers on youtube (obviously), from a marketing/strategy perspective what will you be doing differently to break through all that noise?

Definitely agree the title needs to be on the shorter side. There's a ton of videogamers on youtube (obviously), from a marketing/strategy perspective what will you be doing differently to break through all that noise?
The most of the videogame-related channels are of the "Let's play" kind, I'm going for a game-reviewing kind of channel. Maybe I will do some gameplays as well, but they won't be the main item.

Back