Vlog Closed - YouTubers from Sheffield/South Yorkshire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LD7

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Would love to do a collab with another YouTuber close by, if you live in Sheffield, or close by please post down below!
Thanks for reading, look forward to hearing back from some close by YouTubers :D
If you're not interested in collaborating, then still lemme know if you're close by :) It feels like I'm the only one haha

caperco

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I am from sheffield would love for a collab let me know if your interested Love the videos btw subbed!

lizziel

Reaction score
Hi there my name is lizzie i do photography atm but it would be great to learn some skills from a vlogger! Would be great to hear from you!
P.s. I love Fall Out Boy! Also live in Sheffield.
Code:
lizzielsblog.blogspot.co.uk

Yorkshire_Tea

Reaction score
Would love to do a collab with another YouTuber close by, if you live in Sheffield, or close by please post down below!
Thanks for reading, look forward to hearing back from some close by YouTubers :D
If you're not interested in collaborating, then still lemme know if you're close by :) It feels like I'm the only one haha

I'll collab with you
I.just got a request to film people's opinions from round Sheffield I wasn't sure I wanted to do that on my own

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I'll collab with you
I.just got a request to film people's opinions from round Sheffield I wasn't sure I wanted to do that on my own

@Yorkshire_Tea

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is from 2015. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old for collabs is recommended.)

(If you need to contact any of the people who posted in this thread, you can leave them a message on their profiles by clicking on their avatar and then clicking on "Profile page" )

Status
Not open for further replies.