Youtubers dating Youtubers/If you could date any youtuber

Most Attractive Youtuber from VidStatsx top subscribed

• Total voters

Itskamren

JEANYUSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'd like no less than... 25 if possible. Because I'd like us to have enough that one might use lines the other leaves out so they aren't just in a different order, they're actually totally different if you think you can handle it, if not it's fine :)
thats fine dude haha the longer i script things the crazier my ideas usually get

Reactions: Symph

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
thats fine dude haha the longer i script things the crazier my ideas usually get
same here hahahahahahaha WOOT WOOT! This is gonna be fun!

Reactions: Itskamren

Mister Bear

YTT's Parody Making Bear!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Remember, it's not called being gay, it's called being...........................FABULOUS!!! :wub:

JesseCale

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Woah, you were part of YFM? Sweet! I loved YFM. Kinda sad that couldn't somehow have continued despite everything.
aw thanks! yeah, I did all the music and sang as the blonde character "benatar". you can find behind the scenes of our stuff in my vlog - my life is music.

JesseCale

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Well I heard he dated iJustine, then OlgaKay, then there was someone else who I forget the name of lol.

Oh I am a gamer (my channel is also a gaming channel), but I can never get past the high pitched voices he does haha. I like watching his Fridays with PewdiePie and whatnot though :D
OlgaKay is in a video I just did with Mike Relm! that's wild.

Kleineganz

Opinionated Vlogger and Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
aw thanks! yeah, I did all the music and sang as the blonde character "benatar". you can find behind the scenes of our stuff in my vlog - my life is music.
Well after "PuffPuff," Benetar was my favorite YFM character (not kidding). You guys did some awesome stuff. Since YFM died, I've completely stopped watching Animonster.

3 Schmoes

Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Is Katy Perry on YouTube? Because her.