Youtubers Bucket List Collab

Deanishes

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'll be organising a collab in the first two weeks of January. However, I thought I would post it here a bit sooner to make sure I get the numbers I want.

The idea is simple, record yourself saying the following:
"Hi, my name is <name> from <channel name>",
- break
"My top bucket list item is",
- break
"<Insert your bucket list item>".

Then, go into a brief explanation of why it's your top bucket list item if you want too.

I'm used to organising smaller collabs, so it's going to be fun organising a big one. I'm looking at at least twenty YouTubers to send me in the clips. Don't edit it down or jump cut, as I need to pauses for my own editing.

If you interested, message below if you have any questions or message me on twitter @Deanishes. I know a few people from this site have messaged me about prior collabs, so I'll try and get in contact if you've messaged me before, but feel free to swing me another message.

If you're ready and willing to send through the footage, you can send it to me via deanishdroid@gmail.com

Last edited:

jamiedoesthings

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
This sounds like fun! If you haven't already got all the footage you need, I'll get some over to you.

Random Tariq

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
This sounds cool....I'll see what I can do :)

Deanishes

Reaction score
Is this still going ?
Yep!

Film it and send it to deanishdroid@gmail.com and add me on twitter if you can (@Deanishes), so I can tweet you out when I upload it.[DOUBLEPOST=1452341232,1452341016][/DOUBLEPOST]
This sounds like fun! If you haven't already got all the footage you need, I'll get some over to you.
That would be lovely, now xmas/nye have gone past I'm back into organising it. So if you can have it done in the next week or so that would be lovely!

Reactions: jamiedoesthings

TheDiplomat_M

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, do you have dropbox?
I'd like to pass a link to the file, as soon as I have the vid ready.
Or do you prefer it on youtube as an unlisted vid?